· Lightening up to 7 levels
· Results are incredibly uniform visible cosmetic benefits
· Maximum adherence to the hair
· Perfect stability of mix throughout service time
· Versatile dilution from 1:1 to 1:3
· Dust free formula
· Blue aspect to neutralize unwanted brassy tone.
Directions: In a non-metallic bowl mix 2 measures of Supermeches+ (equal to 1.76 oz) with Oxid’o Alfaparf Milano Peroxide. Mixing ratio from 1:1 to 1:3 depending on the bleaching technique chosen (See the instruction sheet). Use a brush to mix until you have a smooth cream. Apply the bleaching mixture on dry, unwashed hair. Check result regularly. When result is reached, rinse well and shampoo lightly to remove all traces of the bleaching powder.